This year’s Greece themed fundraiser, “Muses & Music” was a great success. In addition to the fantastic entertainment, desserts, and savory Greek foods, we offered a photo booth and silent auction items. In-Kind donations from several local businesses and the tireless efforts of many parents and individuals made this a event very productive for our whole organization and tour fund. The gold swags, blue and white attire and old world columns in our decor transported you to an ancient Greece without the cost of a plane ticket.
Here are a few testimonies from those who attended.
- “Your singers were “top notch”!! L.C.
- “What a professional style show from such young singers” C.W.
- “I can tell how much fun the kids are having-it really shows on their faces! C.S.
- “I had so much fun, the food was great” C.K.
- “I can’t believe I missed this last year….how fast can I reserve a ticket for next year! B.H.W.
- “I had so much fun shopping the auction tables, such deals, got something for my whole family-forgot to even get something for myself” M.M.